The market makes a short pullback before resuming its trend.
- Bullish continuation pattern
- Appears in an uptrend
- Both candles share the same opening price
- 1st candle is opposite color of the trend in progress
- 1st day is ideally a tall red candle
- 2nd day is ideally a tall green candle in the form of an opening Marubozu (opens at its low, closes near its high)
- Confirmation is suggested on the next day with a gap up or a higher close
Below is a chart example of the Bullish Separating Lines pattern.